So, if you’re looking for more information on how we collect, store, use and share your personal data we collect, this is the place for you!
Now to start us off with, a couple of practical but highly important details for you to take note of!
Who we are
Founded in 2022, GOLDMOC is a Chinese building block brand headquartered in Shenzhen, China. We came here with constructiveness and prospect for this industry. We don’t want to be inferior bricks, we want to be what users like. No matter what kind of idea you have, you can contact us. We are based on the user group, “the customer is king” is our guideline. All our moc sets and parts are gobricks, which shows our determination to be the best in the market!
How to contact us
We are more than happy to communicate with our customers, people interested in our products, distributors, and potential future partners. If you have any suggestions, encounter any problems, or want to get some of our support, please contact Contact us in the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Room 409, Building 4, 1970 Tech Civil Town, Minzhi, LongHua District, Guangdong, China
Your rights as a someone we have personal data about (data subject)
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. If we are legally obligated to keep the information or if it is impossible or unproportionate, we won’t delete it but we will only keep it for as long as it is needed and we have time limits on our data systems.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to have a computer make decisions about you directly (this doesn’t include general marketing based on your age or gender).
- Right to judicial review – if we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain.
One thing to bear in mind before contacting us. Our sites and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us. It could as an example be social media platforms/services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, so if you have questions regarding such sites, you need to contact the site directly. We also really encourage you to be aware and read the privacy policies of other sites because they may very easily be collecting, storing, using and sharing your personal information.
Complaints about our behavior
You always have the right to complain to the authorities as well, but because we take privacy matters very seriously, we would really appreciate it, if you would talk to us. The authority having the right to look at us, is the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can see further information on their webpage:
You can complain about:
- how your personal data has been processed;
- how your request for access to data has been handled;
- how your complaint has been handled;
- appeal against any decision made following a complaint.
Our rules for collecting data
We take your privacy really seriously, so we’ll only ask for the information we need to have so we can give you great service.
Whenever we collect customer data, we make sure:
- We ask for permission to collect the data
- We only use the data for the agreed reason and for the time it’s needed
- We will as a minimum meet the local data protection laws in the country where we provide you with a service via our website or our applications.
- We keep data that we’re legally required to have on record
- We explain why we need the data and how we’ll use it (unless we have legitimate reason not to)
- We check and update privacy information on a regular basis (we might also cross-check the data against other database to make sure it’s correct)
- We don’t share data with anyone unless we have a legal or legitimate reason, or we have permission from you or if you are a child under 16 from your parents.
Collecting data in our online channels
We also receive information via third party when you visit our page on social media sites or channels (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Wechat etc).
Types of personal information we collect
When you’re visiting any of these online channels, we may collect:
- Registration information that we use to help you set up an account (e.g. your name, country, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password).
- Payment or transactional information that we use when you buy products or use online services (e.g. postal address, phone number or credit card number).
- Location information or your IP Address that we use to give you relevant online content.
- Information you’ve shared publicly on our forums.
- Information you’ve sent to an individual or group using our messaging, chat or post services
Why we need to process personal data
As we’re a global company that sells toys directly to customers and offers many different experiences for our fans, we need to process personal customer data, so that:
- Customers are able register for any accounts and services they want to use
- Customers can share information on our public forums
- We can send customers any information they’ve asked us for or answer their questions
- We can ask customers to give us feedback on our services through questionnaires and surveys
- We can provide our customers with relevant marketing information about our products.
How we process personal data
When you visit our online channels or when you use third-party sites or platforms, we use technology such as cookies, flash cookies, pixels and web beacons to process your personal data.
Be mindful that if you do enable a prevent cookies functionality on your device, some of our services and functionalities on the site will no longer work.
We also collect information from other trusted sources, so we can update or add to the personal information we’ve collected ourselves.
Sharing information on public forums and chat
As our public forums and chat services can be read by everyone, any personal information you share on them can be seen publicly. If you’d like us to remove any of your personal information from public areas of the site, please email our . If we can’t remove your personal information for any reason, we’ll let you know why. If you’re under 16 years old, you’ll need the permission of a parent or guardian to use our public forums or chat features.
Sharing information on Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server via a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service – for example, remembering previous purchases or account details.
Like most websites, our online channels and our applications (apps) collect some information (e.g. information on IP addresses, browsers, internet service providers, referring pages, exit pages, operating systems, date stamps, time stamps and clickstream data). This information won’t be linked to any other information we collect about you unless you have given your consent that we may do this.
Both we and our third-party tracking utility partners use browser storage, app storage, cookies, pixls, beacons, scripts and tags to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement through the site and collect demographic information about our overall user base. We may receive reports on these from our third-party tracking utility partners on an individual and aggregate basis. For more information about cookies, please read our full